Agenda for Board Meeting 01.12.2017
01/10/2017 from 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Here is the Agenda for the Board meeting On January 12, 2017
NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN: Pursuant to S. 19.84 Wi Statutes that the Readstown Village Board will hold its regular board meeting on THURSDAY, JANUARY 12, 2017 AT 7:00 P.M. Or as soon thereafter, in the Readstown Municipal Building-Board Room, Readstown, Wi.
AGENDA FOR SAID MEETING WILL BE:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PROOF OF PROPER NOTICE
- APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES OF THE DECEMBER,1,2016 BOARD MEETING
- AUDIENCE TO CITIZENS/VISITORS
1. EMS report and any related action
2. Fire report and any related action
3. Library report and any related action
- NEW BUSINESS
A. Discussion/decision acceptance of Tony Wangen’s surrendering of his “Class B Liquor” License.
B. Discussion/Decision application of “Class B Liquor” License for Kickapoo Corner’s LLC, Duane Dregne and Susan Dregne
C. Approval of Cider application for Pat’s Corner Bar
D. Date for Spring Clean-up ( May 20th,2017?)
E. Approve Tri-State Business Machines Contract
F. Santa/x-mas bags
G. Discussion/Decision changing wording on Ordinance for Parking West Main.
H. Purchase of non-emergency equipment. Discussion on purchasing Policy
9. OLD BUSINESS :
A. Audit committee (Ewing/Schaffer)
1. Authorize disbursements
1. Monthly Report
2. Other police issues
1. Stand by rates for water, Sewer
D. Public Works
1. Phone operation/handbook/WI>DOT Regulations
2. Snow and Ice Removal
3. Break repair on 94 dump truck
1. 2017 READI Application Training
2. Wisconsin Rural Water Association (WIP) 2017 scholarship
F. Parks, Cemetery, Buildings & Grounds
1. Replace Light over back door and front entrance.
1. Handbook Review
2. No Summer hours
3. No Drinking 8 hrs. Prior to work.
“Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 629-5627 with as much advance notice as possible.”
POSTED: TUESDAY January 10, 2017 BY 3:30 P.M.
AT: READSTOWN POST OFFICE
PUBLIC COMMUNITY BULLETIN BOARD
FARMER’S STATE BANK, READSTOWN BRANCH
(Being six public places in the Village of Readstown)