AGENDA for Board Meeting
05/10/2017 from 6:30pm - 9:00pm
NOTICE OF BOARD OF REVIEW
VILLAGE OF READSTOWN
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Board of Review for the Village of Readstown will meet on the 11th day of May 2017 at 6:45 p.m. For the purpose of calling the Board of Review into session during the thirty day period beginning on the second Monday of May 2017 pursuant to Sec. 70.47 (1) of Wis. Statutes.
Due to the fact that the assessment roll is not completed at this time, it is anticipated the Board of Review will be adjourned until a later date.
NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN: Pursuant to S. 19.84 Wi Statutes that the Readstown Village Board will hold its regular board meeting on THURSDAY, May 11TH, 2017 AT 7:00 P.M. Or as soon thereafter, in the Village Municipal building at 116 N. 4th St.
AGENDA FOR SAID MEETING WILL BE:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PROOF OF PROPER NOTICE
- APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES OF THE April 13th, 2017 BOARD MEETING
- AUDIENCE TO CITIZENS/VISITORS
1. EMS report and any related action
· Village Clerk: Fireworks Permit funds applied clarification.
· Paint Discussion/Decision
· Building expense Budget protocol for spending of funds.
· Fire Chief Report and any related action.
3. Library report and any related action
- NEW BUSINESS
1. Brush removal Discussion/Decision on amount of pickup?
2. Donation to Friends of Readstown Discussion/Decision
3. FEMA Discussion/Decision.
a) Approval to call Brockway to lime Ball Diamond.($816.00 Brockway)
b) Approval to order sand for under swing-set (Brockway $157.50) and in Sand box $200.00 Approval to order wood chips for park and 6 treated 2x10x16 Boards ($3000.00)
c) Approval to order new line marker. ($289.99)
d) Approval to fix electrical in park. Concession stand , shelter and main park breaker. ($4445.00)
e) Approval to purchase paint for concession stand ($139.80)
f) Approval to purchase Gravel for J Street ($2164.00 Brockway)
g) Cooler replacement for concession stand ($9100.00)
h) Repair side walk on Charles Street Bridge $783.08 (C&CLandscape)
4. Approve Poppy Proclamation and $50.00 Donation to American Legion Auxiliary
5. Approval or denial of Operators License for Ryan Joseph Hill
6. Approval or denial for Pat’s Corner Bar for Tractor Pull and use of Bliss Park
7. Time Clock Purchase for Village employees. Discussion/ decision.
8. OLD BUSINESS
1. Update on Building Progress, discussion/decision on repairs of roof.
9. Audit committee (Brian Ewing / John Heal)
1. Authorize disbursements
11. Public Works
1. Salt and Sand Storage Discussion/Decision
2. Adjourn to closed session pursuant to WI Statue 19.85 (1)(c) Considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility. – Timothy Gratz: employment, employee performance.
3. Reconvene to open session for any possible action.
13. Parks, Cemetery, Buildings & Grounds
1. Cleanup of Brush pile behind Cemetery Discussion/Decision
2. Electrical changes in Museum discussion/decision
1. Adjourn to closed session pursuant to WI Statue 19.85 (1)(c) Considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility. – Susan Mueller: employment
2. Reconvene to open session for any possible action.
3. Water/Sewer Utilities Clerk Discussion/Decision
“Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 629-5627 with as much advance notice as possible.”
POSTED: Wednesday 10, 2017 BY 3:30 P.M.
AT: READSTOWN POST OFFICE
PUBLIC COMMUNITY BULLETIN BOARD
FARMER’S STATE BANK, READSTOWN BRANCH
(Being six public places in the Village of Readstown)