AGENDA for Board Meeting
07/13/2017 from 7:00pm - 11:30pm
NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN: Pursuant to S. 19.84 Wi Statutes that the Readstown Village Board will hold its regular board meeting on THURSDAY, JULY 13, 2017 AT 7:00 P.M. Or as soon thereafter, in the Village Municipal building at 116 N. 4th St.
AGENDA FOR SAID MEETING WILL BE:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PROOF OF PROPER NOTICE
- APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES OF THE JUNE 8TH, 2017 BOARD MEETING
- AUDIENCE TO CITIZENS/VISITORS
1. EMS Report and any related action- Susan Mueller
2. Fire: Report and any related action-Susan Mueller
3. Library report and any related action
- NEW BUSINESS
A. Discussion/decision on ideas for extension of Maiben Street/or the defined end of Maiben St. with Guard rail.
B. Discussion/decision on Village trucks. Plowing.
C. Application and agreement for park use by the Advancement Association for Labor Day Celebration September 2,3,4, 2017
D. Donation to Advancement Association to assist with Labor Day.
E. Mat for office chairs, under clerk’s window.
F. Facebook page for Village
G. Discussion/decision on Audience to Citizens/visitors.
8. OLD BUSINESS
1. Discussion/decision on repairs of roof/Landscape sloping
9. Audit committee (Edgar/Schaffer)
1. Authorize disbursements
2. Reimbursement for Freezer/cooler in concession stand. Discussion/decision.
11. Public Works
1. Salt and Sand Storage Discussion/Decision
3. Bluff Street - complaint
4. Movie night
13. Parks, Cemetery, Buildings & Grounds
2. Complaint on Playground Equipment in Bliss Park.
3. Relocation of one grill from Tourist park.
4. Relocation of Large Flag Pole from Bliss Park
2. Discussion/Decision on Complaint Procedures
3. Restriction on Committee meetings.
4. Historical Society –
A. Pictures in Hall
B. Lights on Flags in Bliss Park
5. FEMA- Flood Plain Zoning Administrator Training.
6. WMCA - UW-GB Clerks Institute, Scholarship application
1. Review of Job Descriptions for all employees.
2. Adjourn to closed session pursuant to WI Statue 19.85 (1)(c) Considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility. –employee performance. PW, Clerk, Police Officer.
3. Reconvene to open session for any possible action.
“Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 629-5627 with as much advance notice as possible.”
POSTED: Wednesday July 12, 2017 BY 3:30 P.M.
AT: READSTOWN POST OFFICE
PUBLIC COMMUNITY BULLETIN BOARD
FARMER’S STATE BANK, READSTOWN BRANCH
(Being six public places in the Village of Readstown)