07/12/2017 from 6:00pm - 7:00pm
PARKS, CEMETERY, BUILDING & GROUNDS COMMITTEE MEETING
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN PURSUANT TO S.19.84 WI STATUTES THAT THE PARKS, CEMETERY, BUILDING & GROUNDS COMMITTEE MEETING WILL HOLD A MEETING ON WEDNESDAY, JULY 12 AT 6.00 PM. OR AS SOON THEREAFTER, AT THE READSTOWN MUNICIPAL BUILDING, 116 N. 4TH STREET, READSTOWN, WI.
AGENDA FOR SAID MEETING WILL BE:
- Called to order
- Estimate for fencing of Dumping area.
A. Rules for Dumping at site.
B. Division of Dump site.
C. Signs for Dumping in divisions
- Cemetery Funding
- Broken cement in Shelter
- Farm Machinery in Tourist park, Spring tooth Rubber on or off
- Replacement of John Deere Riding Mowers.
- Replacement of Backhoe with front end loader tractor
- Replacement of older pick up trucks with newer one
- Replacement of Furnace in Municipal Building
- Replacement of Back Doors on Municipal building
- Trim and remove trees in parks
- Install canoe landing in tourist park
- Recommendations to Village Board
Posted: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 before 3:30p.m.
At: AT: READSTOWN POST OFFICE
PUBLIC COMMUNITY BULLETIN BOARD
FARMER’S STATE BANK, READSTOWN BRANCH
(Being six public places in the Village of Readstown)