AGENDA for Board Meeting
08/10/2017 from 7:00am - 8:00pm
NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN: Pursuant to S. 19.84 Wi Statutes that the Readstown Village Board will hold its regular board meeting on THURSDAY, August 10, 2017 AT 7:00 P.M. Or as soon thereafter, in the Village Municipal building at 116 N. 4th St.
AGENDA FOR SAID MEETING WILL BE:
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PROOF OF PROPER NOTICE
- APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES OF THE July 13, 2017 BOARD MEETING
- AUDIENCE TO CITIZENS/VISITORS (3 minutes per person)
1. EMS Report and any related action
2. Fire: Report and any related action
3. Library report and any related action
- NEW BUSINESS
A. Approval or Denial of Operators License Dane Dregne
8. OLD BUSINESS
9. Audit committee (Heal/Ewing)
1. Authorize disbursements
11. Public Works
1. Salt and Sand Storage Discussion/Decision
3. No 10 hour days
4. Hiring someone to put Christmas lights on pole Discussion.
5. 1999 Chevy Truck = Report.
13. Parks, Cemetery, Buildings & Grounds
2. Automatic Doors for Handicap on Front of Building.
3. Doors on Concession Stand
4. Limestone screening for Ball Park Approximately $816.00
5. Park electrical Discussion/decision
2. Discussion/Decision Job, and description
3. Grant Explanation Discussion/Decision
4. Cost of Ad in Tribune Discussion/Decision
“Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 629-5627 with as much advance notice as possible.”
POSTED: Wednesday Aug 9, 2017 BY 3:30 P.M.
AT: READSTOWN POST OFFICE
PUBLIC COMMUNITY BULLETIN BOARD
FARMER’S STATE BANK, READSTOWN BRANCH
(Being six public places in the Village of Readstown)