09/14/2017 from 7:00pm - 8:30pm
NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN: Pursuant to S. 19.84 Wi Statutes that the Readstown Village Board will hold its regular board meeting on Thursday, September 14, 2017 AT 7:00 P.M. Or as soon thereafter, in the Village Municipal building at 116 N. 4th St.
AGENDA FOR SAID MEETING WILL BE:
- Call To Order
- Roll Call
- Proof Of Proper Notice
- Approval of the minutes of the August 10, 2017 Board Meeting September 5th Special Board Meeting
- Audience to citizens/visitors (3 minutes per person)
1. EMS Report and any related action
2. Fire: Report and any related action
A. Request for meeting with Finance Committee
3. Library report and any related action
- New Business
A. Approval or Denial of Renewal of Epic Insurance (Vision, STD, Life)
B. Approval or Denial of Driveway Permit and Building permit for Clay Jones on Water St.
C. Discussion/Decision on Spending Freeze from General Funds.
8. Old Business
A. Summer Hours ( 10 Hour days)
B. Definition of Maiben St.(Public works Committee)
9. Audit Committee (Mckittrick/Deal)
1. Authorize disbursements
1. Need to purchase Tools for Water Department Discussion/Decision
2. Break in water line on 3rd Street
11. Public Works
1. Salt and Sand Storage (Public Works Committee)
2. J- Street Update
2. Need for Ordinance Changes Discussion/decision
a. No Discharge of Firearms
b. Commercial Motor Vehicle Traffic/ no parking
c. All Parking Violations to be same forfeiture.
d. Chapter 12 regarding health and safety. 3.
13. Parks, Cemetery, Buildings & Grounds
1. Limestone screening for Ball Park in Park driveway/dumping
2. Dump site update/report
3. Cemetery Financial report
4. Landscaping for north side of building. (Gratz/Mueller)
5. Landscaping north end of parking lot, north of the Advancement (Gratz)
1. Report on Decorative lights for streets
2. Person Property tax report
“Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 629-5627 with as much advance notice as possible.”
POSTED: Wednesday September 13, 2017 BY 3:30 P.M.
AT: Readstown Post Office
Public Community Bulletin Board
Farmer’s State Bank, Readstown Branch
(Being six public places in the Village of Readstown)